Monday, November 30, 2009

Sorry and I'm Crazy.

OMG I'm soooo excited. I GOT AND "A" in my college Astronomy essay thing!!!! I was soooo surprised...I thought I was at least going to get a "B-" or something...but I didn't, I'm kind of still in shock...but I'll stop bragging..even though I'm not trying to....


Oh and sorry for lying to you. I said that I'd , like, post more...and after that post...I didn't haha. But I've had so much homwork...and I like literally don't have any free time. The only free time that I have is talking to my friends on the internet...while I'm doing my homework...good thing I'm good at multi-tasking, my parents think I am crazy because I can do a whole bunch of things at one time...But the again...my parents think I'm crazy all the time. But, anyways...sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers.