Monday, April 19, 2010

Dirty Answers

Well there is this one thing on my blog page that gives you answers, sorta like an 8-ball thing. And so I asked it something, and it gave em a scary answer. I know I am just being a crazy teenager, but it still scary, and I don't like it... because it involves backstabbing, betrayal, and plain ol' lying... 


It's crazy sad it is that I am acting so stupid over some dumb internet answer thing, but I kind of was imagining that was going to be the answer, and that "that" was happening... which, is bad, because it just is. It's sad that people can't trust you, depend on you, or even be nice enough to say thing to you, instead of doing things they know are wrong...


Don't listen to me, I just needed a (public) place to write this.... It's just nonsensical teen shoes... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers.