Thursday, August 12, 2010

Burrito Hangover

                                             
                                                That to that:


So, few months ago my parents took on a, what you could call, "odd job". It was basically to rake in some extra money, I think this job is kind of a pain in the butt --but, it's money. Anyways... this job of theirs is to make burritos, that sounds reasonable... No?

 No. See, their job hours vary from 2-5 to whenever they finish.... AM. So... you might ask yourself, why do it? I don't know the answer besides for getting extra cash. To me, it's crazy.

But, anyways... last night --this morning-- they had a BIG order. They had to make 200 burritos, so I offered to give them a hand, which meant I had to wake up at 2 AM. Guess what time I went to sleep, 11:30.. Smart huh?

Well, I wasn't tired when I was helping them (I'm not that much help, I just put stickers on stuff and chop things up.) But.. we got home at 7 AM, and I went to sleep until 12-ish. All day I felt hungover. It was horrible. My head was pounding, I wanted to sleep, I hated people when they spoke, I wanted to just kill them.

I still somewhat feel hungover... Guess who won't be making burritos anytime soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers.