Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Goodbye Summer Days... Hello Neglectful Parents


Mr. Summer's almost gone and Mr. Fall is in his way... so I started making a wishlist of ALL the things that I want on my favorite website. (UO) But, that's just it, it's a WISHlist... with obvious emphasis on the wish part... because like hell I'd be getting more than half of those things. Oh, if only I had those trees that had money growing from them... but I don't, so I'll just deal with the local stores and their clothing.

But, can you believe that my mommy and father haven't given me money to go off and buy myself some clothes for my... (ugh) junior year of high school?!! that's crazy. If it was up to me, I would have given myself two-hundred bucks and spend it all on shiny new things... but nothings ever up to me. So, I'll just wait for my parents to hand over some cold hard cash; they have to do it soon. There are two weeks left of summer --TWO WEEKS.

Of course they waited this long....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers.