Saturday, August 14, 2010

My... Feet... Are... Dying...



I finally went shopping! But I almost died.

First I walked to the bus stop in the morning, because I had to go to a school clean up. The bad thing, the bus is about 15 minutes from my casa. I have to walk downhill.

Anyways, the clean up wasn't too hard, but it did add to the pain in my feet and shoulders. The I had to wait for the bus, it took a very long time to get there. Then I went to the mall.

And with only a Jackson, I managed to get about five or six shirts. You should be proud of me. :) But that's not it! Then I found out if I added ALL the left over one dollar bills and a five dollar bill, I would have TEN DOLLARS. So then I headed to another store and it took me a while to find something, but I bought one last thing and I headed home...

Up, that same (steep) hill.

Then I went back to the mall, with my parents, and I spent three more hours killing my feet.

I got a FOOT cramp... like the bottom of my foot. It was a horrible.

My feet are having their funeral sometime soon, after I go be a "waiter" at a volunteering thingy.

 (.....bye feet.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers.