Tuesday, February 8, 2011

And, how do you feel about that?


You know, as much as I  think I give poor advice, a lot of people (most I'm not even close friends with) come to me for advice, or just end up talking to me about their problems. Sometimes I wish I had someone out there that I could go to with my problems, without being judged or told that I'm wrong. Sometimes I really wish my parents would take me seriously when I tell them I want to go to a shrink, but they don't. 

Yeah, I have my friends, and I trust them immensely. But when I tell them certain things most end up thinking I'm just running my mouth to start drama. Or they're biased about whatever I'm talking about, or they say I'm wrong. That is why I need a third party to listen and give me advice and just help me organize the shelves in my head.


(I just believe I'm going mad.)


That's how I feel about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers.