Saturday, February 5, 2011

Raising Nothing.

All week I've been very excited for the weekend due to the fact that something was actually planned for me to do. That something was to go watch the film Raising Arizona, with Nicolas Cage and Holly Hunter. Everyone that I've talked to about this movie either have never heard of it or really enjoy it. Since I'm one of the many that have never heard of it I wanted to go watch it and possibly be one of the few (that I know) that really enjoy it. BUT unfortunately, the theater where they were going to show it decided to change it up on the public and show The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou. As much as I like that movie, I was really looking forward to watch the  "... comedy beyond belief." I guess it has to be saved for another time.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers.