Friday, October 23, 2009

First POST

Hullo everyone out there in cyberspace! This is my first time blogging, I don't really know how to feel about it, I guess fine. My friend, who's crazy, told me I should sign up for one and make a journal-thingy, so I am.
So now we're arguing about one of my other friends and something that has to do with her. So my friend had this one idea that I should write about something to do with my other friend, but i'm not.
Oh and if you're wondering why I'm not using names, it's cause I don't think they'll let me use them. So i've decided that I am going to give everyone names from Disney movies. So now I have to figure out aliases for all of my friends other people I think I'm going to talk about here. Right now we're discussing Disney Princesses and other Disney characters....we don't remember much of them which is kind of sad...because we're not that old to forget all of the cartoon characters we used to watch.


So Until next time Cyperspace people. I'll keep brainstorming names for them and stuff to talk about, which there is a lot of. so LATER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers.