Saturday, October 24, 2009

My Devoted Followers:

   Omg I have followers...they're people I already know, but still I HAVE FOLLOWERS!!! lol
    To all my followers:
   Thank you for believing in me and that I could start a blog. Also to my dear friend, whom I won't name, for having me start a blog. Also, thank you for my school for having laptops on which I could start my first blog, and thank you to my parents for believing that I could use a computer and buying me one for Christmas, and I can blog from home. Thank you again to my parents and my genes for giving me apposable thumbs and all of the normal amount of finger with which I can type up a blog. Also, thank you to blogger, and to the people who invented it and founded it. And to the Academy. to Britney and Jamie Lynn Spears,Paris Hilton, The Jonas Brothers, Those Crack-Smoking models, John and Kate G., and to K.Fed., and Miley Cyrus for being great, responsible, smart role models.
    Thank you to all of you,

2 comments:

  1. Giving an acceptance speech, eh? Hey hey, this blog is great and all, but Beyonce has the best blog of all time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to be Kanye now? and not let me finish giving my acceptance speech?

    ReplyDelete

Followers.